Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I expected when I logged in here to see chatter about it, maybe im just missing it??

Over on HCS there are several threads on it. No one interested in it?

~ Phil

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think we were hoping for more. Everyone knew the blast platform was coming because of the recent(not any more) patents filed but I think were still hoping for an updated procross chassis. I do like the blast and segment where it fits to help bring new riders to the sport but just dont see it as the big shot in the arm to rejuvenate the brand.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rather sick of ac's at this pt myself. They drove most of the dealers out of NH with there greedy ways and now I find myself needing a hood for my 10 yr old sled that I can't get and I"m not sure they even will make anymore.

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Those names do nothing for me. Maybe it’s just me but I find it hard to distinguish sled makes when seen from far away. To me they’re getting so alike and unappealing. And from what I read here, they are so hard to work on for simple procedures. I guess I’m stuck in the old days when you knew exactly who made the sled by looking at it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Blame the marketing people for the names but I can see what they are trying to do by catering less to the die hard cat people(literally dying by the day) and bring in new blood. Im sure on paper blast was a great idea, the Buell Blast was an entry level bike and likely the companies best seller for instance(also the first thing I thought of when I saw this little thing). The price is high but so is the msrp on most machines especially new models, it will come down and they will hopefully sell and add some new faces to the sport. I find it most amusing that people say the name is whats stopping them from buying one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts