Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a set of fog lights on I think they look pretty good if I dont say so myself. If you look close. I angled them out so when driving at the ranch I get wider angled light beem and can light up a wider path.

[attachment=61754:pentex_photos_049.jpg][attachment=61755:pentex_photos_051.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The lights look good. I also like the blood on your cat, makes it look mean.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh ya more rabbits. Here kitty kitty kitty

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
here little wabbit :lol: wabbit killer :lol:

lights look good

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I got those same lights on my Honda! :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
60 Posts
Rockerdude thumbguy hey case, the look really good big d wants to know where you got them. also if you get real bored go to our house and put some on ours. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
ROFL.. i was wondering of that was the same "BLOODY" bike

clean it you foo!!!!!! haha

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (six-ohh @ Jan 25 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ROFL.. i was wondering of that was the same "BLOODY" bike

clean it you foo!!!!!! haha[/b]
Clean it whats up with that. I dont have water like u do in you sig. All of our water is stiff like ol thumper said. HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIG D @ Jan 25 2007, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Rockerdude thumbguy hey case, the look really good big d wants to know where you got them. also if you get real bored go to our house and put some on ours. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
Hey bid d. nice to here from you long time no posts. I got them from NAPA. Hey my temp gauge came in so I will need your help when u all going to be home. Take care. cjp

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cardiocasey @ Jan 25 2007, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catterman @ Jan 25 2007, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got those same lights on my Honda! :D[/b]
Do u like them?
[/b][/quote]
Yes and no actually. They are a HUGE improvement over my stock ones which were something like 12 watts. However I was hoping that these new ones would be more clear, as the yellow tint is kinda annoying. But for how I ride they are great and I am not going to change them. So in all, I likey. :super_happy:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catterman @ Jan 26 2007, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cardiocasey @ Jan 25 2007, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catterman @ Jan 25 2007, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got those same lights on my Honda! :D[/b]
Do u like them?
[/b][/quote]
Yes and no actually. They are a HUGE improvement over my stock ones which were something like 12 watts. However I was hoping that these new ones would be more clear, as the yellow tint is kinda annoying. But for how I ride they are great and I am not going to change them. So in all, I likey. :super_happy:
[/b][/quote]

Thanks I should went with some halogin lights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts