Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Has anyone replaced the seat cover on your 05 or 06 Firecat? I'm looking at a new cover from a seller on ebay. Its a custom cover that resembles the OEM cover. There is an option to have a seat cover with a sticky/grippy top. Its supposed to be like a ski-doo seat. Has anyone used a seat like that? I don't know if its something I'd like or not yet. I know mine can get a little slippery sometimes. Any input or suggestions would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have gripper seats on my quad and dirtbike and LOVE them. Never seen one on a sled, but i would get it. what kind of riding do you do? If your only cruising trails then a stock cover would probly do, its probly more for a ditchbanger or snocrosser to keep them from sliding arouun on the seat.

·
Registered
695 Posts
the one from Scotty's is much more textured than the stock one, not sure if he uses the same vinyl with the replacement compared to the upgraded riser kit

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mesoam @ Dec 23 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
the one from Scotty's is much more textured than the stock one, not sure if he uses the same vinyl with the replacement compared to the upgraded riser kit[/b]
i got one from sled solutions custom made and the quality was amazing,awesome

·
Registered
187 Posts
Send the e-bay link. I bought a replacement seat cover and the 03/04 ---> 05/06 seat convesion kit from a user on here named rosencrantz I think. Love it. I'd recommend him as well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
We can make it however you want, as long as we can get it in a subzero cold crack vinyl. We can even do that "hammered metal" carbon fiber mesh looking thing.
We do offer the upgrade seat kit for the SCAT also, makes it flat across the top, and nice firm foam. The Firecat seat cover will not fit the SCAT, 2 totally different seats.
Thanks
Scott
[email protected]
scottysparts.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts