Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my new pics of my 27 Mudlite XTR's and my side panel upgrade. The left one has heat reflective tape so your leg dosen't get hot, the panel doesn't even get warm!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
looking good!!

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
looks nice :D should go in the mud better now lol

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Man that looks sharp. What did you put over your snorkles?
What kind of lights did you put on there?
Where did you wire them in at?
Good job.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, they are actually screens for a Mercedes-Benz air cleaner ( I am a Technician at Mercedes Benz).
I bought flood lights from Walmart (very bright), I ran wires from the battery to my installed switches below my display, then to the lights really easy. They are way brighter than the stock lights plus they are mounted high so you don't (usually) get mud and water in them.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Whats with the left side panel, It looks like you cut away some of the panel, why? Was it so you could get to the dipstick easier? I put the old panel on the right side for the winter so I didn't have to remove the full side panel so much for priming the carb and adjusting the idle. By the way you have a great looking machine there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
hey....nice lookin bike man....where did u get the side engine covers?
are they from an 07? and how much did they cost

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got the side panels from my dealer.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
If you get them for your exact model but in a 2007 they will have a real good fit with little trimming.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
:thumbsup: Looking good dude, here's my 06 H1 with the upgrade to the side panels and 25" mudlites
[attachment=61545:DSCF1762.JPG]

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts