Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pics Now as you guys can see i have the plow ready and the vise in the rear ready.. Snorkle is done.. All though in the pic i have them facing strait back. I didn't glue them that way there off set now.. Hope you like.

Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
looks saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet but wholly axle breaker haha woud be sweet watchin it work

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrashinIt @ Feb 25 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what is the vise used for................... sweet looking machine!!!!!!![/b]
maybe its for clamping down the axles so you can take them apart and repair them on the trail.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
wheres the rear bumper? I see you have the front.

those are some big meats!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I bet that sucker is hard to steer! Looks great!!!!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Allright, I smell something funny.... Are you pulling our legs here? It looks to me like those tires are just sitting there next to the others...Doesn't look like they're even connected, but I could be wrong! If they are, no offense, awesome machine, but fess up, are those connected?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Holly molly what a machine. That looks like the big bud of atv's How does it ride?
Nice work. I like the vise on the back but looks pretty rough on that nice looking ATV :super_happy: :super_happy:

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
that is freaking cool!!
are all of the tires the same size? i ask cuz the outer set looks shorter than the inner set.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Great looking machine. But think you have been had..... When you click on the pic for the rear when its loading you can see that it is not connected. good try through......

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Although you guys see they are not connected, he does have the goods that were made by Joel to do it. I can't blame him, too much work to get them on I bet. Mark never said they were connected though, just that he has 8 tires. :tongue_nana:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You few with a good eye are correct... I do have the kits but i did not put them on for the pic's... I had the rears only on but have since taken them off. For the mud nats all 8-will be on.. There 8-29.5/12/12 outlaws. there on 2-different sets of rims. Witch the outer set will be red.... As seen in the pic above i did have duels on my old 500... I didn't want to put the stress of the laws on the 500 so i went with mudsharks... And i had to have new kits made as the laws were bigger. I still have the kit for the 26 inch tires if anyone wants them. simple price of 20.oo you have to get the studs for them as i used the studs on my new kits for the laws.Any other questions just ask. And the vice is mounted to a plate Joel also made me that slips into the MRP slots.. Can do alot on the trail and it's there to help out other riders on the trail that break something.

Mark

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle1 @ Feb 26 2007, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my son just asked if the atv was hiding behind the big-black truck....lmao[/b]
That was a good one. I love it when we bring our kids into the sport. I will have a pic of a normal quad sitting next to it as soon as i get the kit mounted on ...

Mark

1 - 20 of 35 Posts