Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey guys, I have a 2007 800 CF and am thinking of putting this new seat on. One thing I have noticed on the newer sleds ( and the posted pics) is the cutout portion on the tail behind the seat. Ya know what I mean? It is a ????6in x 8in cutout on the tail right above the cooler. I should be able to cut mine out to I think eh? I am guessing that this helps with cooling. My sled does not have this????
Thanks,

·
Registered
286 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zerox @ Dec 19 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Definately getting the mountain seat now. Ordering it soon[/b]
Nope, just did 125 miles this past weekend with the new seat, its sick, get one.........

·
Registered
286 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (creepincat @ Dec 23 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys, I have a 2007 800 CF and am thinking of putting this new seat on. One thing I have noticed on the newer sleds ( and the posted pics) is the cutout portion on the tail behind the seat. Ya know what I mean? It is a ????6in x 8in cutout on the tail right above the cooler. I should be able to cut mine out to I think eh? I am guessing that this helps with cooling. My sled does not have this????
Thanks,[/b]
I have no idea what you are talking about but don't worry it will work, I have a friend that has the same sled as you the 800 though and it works fine, good luck!!!!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
This seat will add space for a bigger 5-6 gallon fuel tank to put on the rack. Nice..what are you guys paying for it from the dealer??

·
Registered
286 Posts
299 on the high end...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I paid 260.00 for a brand new one, dealer wants 399.99+ tax (canadian) Bought from cat bargains, same place i got my floats from, awesome store, easy to deal with.

Finally stormed here went for the first rip of the season, was awesome. Sore as hell now lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ditto, this WILL FIT, the R models, my friend has this sled and we tried it, NOTE: he did not like it, fYI, this is really made for the sno pro (141 chasis) the R is set up differently, but tank and tunnel will work with this seat.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just ordered my seat today from http://www.countrycat.net and they have them in stock and on sale for 259.95
get one while you can.

·
Registered
360 Posts
x3 They were so nice to work with and it came a day early. Thank you Country cat! If you are taller and trail ride and expect wind protection this higher seat will not help. For everything else I really like it.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Someone please post a pic of a R model with the seat, once the mod has been done.!! Prost :chug:

21 - 40 of 74 Posts