Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy over here... just recently got a red 05 500 manual, showroom stock. This is my first cat so i'll be asking some questions!

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Welcome, as this is the best website for arctic cat on the planet, everyone is very helpful and rarely does anyone get out of hand. The cat owners are extremely helpful with any questions / problems you could have. I haven't found another site I like better than this one as a matter of fact.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
LiveForMud, welcome call to ArcticChat! :chug:

Let's see some pics of your Cat!

:chug:

·
Registered
296 Posts
:pics; welcome call

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
welcome call Welcome LiveForMud. You'll enjoy this place methinks. Where are you located? :pics;
JD

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
welcome to A-chat this is a very helpful and friendly site. except for all of these people wishing for snow, burrrr.

·
Registered
361 Posts
welcome call LiveForMud, you will enjoy the people and information this site has to offer...its the best. :super_happy:

·
Administrator
7,967 Posts
Hi-did-i-ly-ho caper welcome call :site: & rolls

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
now that you got the bike.. it's all UPHILL from here.. just make sure it less than a 25% incline like the manual says hahahhahaahhaha!

WeLcOmE ! ;)

marcus

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome LiveForMud. I'm a fairly new member here as well, and I'm currently Catless. Our car is paid for in March and I already have me eyes set upon an 07 650 h1 TRV. You'll find this site to be very helpful and friendly. Was the first one I joined when I set upon choosing a quad for purchase.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome.

I just put new tires on my 05 500, and I went with 26" Mud Lite XTR's. So far, I love em. Just thought I would throw that out there, since I didn't see them on you list.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts