Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited :super_happy: and will be posting pictures as soon as we get our Prowler back. We're having it customized right now. Custom paint job, new tires/wheels, custom front and rear bumpers with extra lights up front and LED lights in the rear, new custom roll cage, billet steering wheel, billet shift knob, diamond plate flooring, custom seats front and rear with 5 point harness belts, cooler storage in rear, and of course a custom bimini top made to match the paint job.

I'm so looking forward to getting this thing back!!!!!! This will be the NICE one you've been waiting to see pictures of!!! Hopefully, we'll have it by the end of next week...or possibly the week after. I'll keep you posted!!! Lori

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All upgrades are being done at www.extremeconversions.com in Phoenix Arizona. I have to say they have been more than great to deal with. Friendly, knowledgable, and even excited for us and our upgrades. The guys can't wait to see what this thing looks like when done. It's the nicest Prowler that they will have worked on and will probably get lots of mileage out of the pictures of this thing. Hey, that's OK as long as we get what we want! Our painter is very talented and the paint will be kind of a patriotic theme. The front will be blue with white stars and an eagle on the hood...this will go into the sides with a sot of ripped red/white flag stripes down the sides and back of the bed.

We've decided to go with Bilstein shocks....those I've been told, are the best for the Arctic Cat. Even the Elka's are still using quad shocks for the Prowler....I don't think they will last due to the weight of the cage and extras that we are adding. What do you think about the shocks?

We also want to add a clutch kit and new carb. Hunterworks seem to be the most knowledgeable about those things. Any comments on those additons from anyone?
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I love prowlers, but you can't drive that around here, wood roads about it. Majority of trails around here are tight and tree covered, my H1 BARELY fits thru now. But If I had places to drive one I'd def get one, love the looks of em'... well enjoy your new toy...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you get your prowler done yet? If so I was wondering how the paint is holding up. A friend of mine wants to paint his but isn't sure how it will hold up. Also how much did just the paint job cost if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lori_17 @ Mar 20 2007, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here it is....not quite done. They have a day or two to finish up installation. :super_happy:[/b]

That looks AWESOME!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts