Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
You're so lucky. I'm getting mine in March 2007. Going to get the TRV version though. Keep us posted on how you like it.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
welcome call :thumbsup: congrats on the new quad I'm sure you'll love it, I have an 06 and it's a great machine, welcome to Ridegreen: this is an awesome chat site with great people

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
welcome call To Arctic Chat and Arctic Cat ATV's AKArcticCat!!! :thumbsup:

Is this your first ATV owned or just first Cat?? Bounce Mirror

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoFastCat @ Dec 26 2006, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
welcome call To Arctic Chat and Arctic Cat ATV's AKArcticCat!!! :thumbsup:

Is this your first ATV owned or just first Cat?? Bounce Mirror[/b]
Does a 87 Honda Fourtrax 70 count? I love it so far, it's been about -10F here and I've already put 20 miles on it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKArcticCat @ Dec 26 2006, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm a proud owner of an 07 650 H1. Just wanted to post and say hi to everyone.[/b]
Whats up John glad you got a pic up before the potential ride tomorrow..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aaron what's up, I didn't know you were on this forum to. I gotta fix my truck today 1st, it isn't idling worth a crap.

·
Registered
232 Posts
ya joined on R&R after I got my cat... :D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the site. welcome call Are you in the same unit as Stryker FO? Stick around, I think you'll find lots of good info here.
JD

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kancoyote @ Dec 26 2006, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congrats and welcome to the site. welcome call Are you in the same unit as Stryker FO? Stick around, I think you'll find lots of good info here.
JD[/b]
We are both stationed at Ft. Wainwright, Alaska. Same brigade, different battalion. And thanks for all the warm welcomes guys.

·
Registered
232 Posts
ya now I am going to have to try to keep up with you..... instead of the other way around :D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Glad you got back ok.
JD

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey AKArcticCat and Stryker_FO. Do y'all know Captain Jeremy Linney? I believe he is stationed at Ft. Wainwright. He recently got back from Iraq, although he is currently on leave and in Memphis for another day or 2.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts