Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss seat is installed and this thing is the bomb! Rockerdude This is the high-rise seat (3” over stock) and the ergonomics on my sled are now spot on. The risers on my bars are the stock snow pro risers in a forward position and they are perfect for my height with this seat! The only problem I have is the LED tail light is just not enough tail / brake light. It does take much snow dust for the rider behind me to loose sight of my tail or brake light even at night. I think I am going to do some shopping around for a larger LED tail / brake light.

[attachment=61315:Boss_seat_side_pic.JPG][attachment=61316:Back_cor...oss_seat.J
PG][attachment=61317:Full_sle...ide_shot.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
:thumbsup: Looks sweet!! What material is on the seat, I'm starting to dislike my vinal on my F7 cuz of stickyness when I ride hard and have to move from side to side, The last ride we had my seat was all wrinkled up and looked like CRAP.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is the standard Boss materials with the top being a very mild non skid vinyl and the rim around that is a a little more aggressive non skid. That stuff is sweet and works awesome. Not to sticky to hinder moving but just enough when you need it handing in a corner. The sides are a combination of what looks like vinyl and neoprene. We rode a very hard (on and off the seat a lot) 140 miles last night and the seat cover was still as tight as when we started. I am in love with this seat for sure.

Thanks for the great comments. These are big money but they are sweet!!! I figure I bought this with all the gas money I saved by not having snow till a week ago! LOL

·
Registered
309 Posts
[attachment=61330:sled_004.jpg][attachment=61334:sled_003.jpg] nice seat i have the flat top and found leds on ebay like 40 bucks i think it's a little custume but not trouble seeing them in snow dust

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts