Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I herd from my boys up by Lake of the woods and remember they were right about the Z1T too bad the T was for touring and not Tubro. But the word is the new race chassis is not the twin-spar but a chassis they will test on the race sleds and then put into production in 2010-11. the new sled looks nothing like the current F. and more resembles the Polaris 600RR. They were calling the chassis the (F2 chassis).
Just an FYI,what I was told.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Maybe I was dreaming but I'm sure I read that in 2007/2008 season the "stock class" (600cc) sleds had to be available to the consumers in some quantity.
Perhaps that's why we're seeing the 600RR and XP R available to us now?
If true, AC will need to get theirs into the showrooms this fall.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I think Cat better bring it in 09 so they can sell some sleds.

·
Registered
460 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmscat50 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Cat better bring it in 09 so they can sell some sleds.[/b]

I think they sold a ton this year, they set records in units sold and Manitoba & Saskatchewan!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dewalt17 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmscat50 @ Mar 29 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Cat better bring it in 09 so they can sell some sleds.[/b]

I think they sold a ton this year, they set records in units sold and Manitoba & Saskatchewan!!!
[/b][/quote]

True, but I think that all of the snow we had here had to of helped.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I'm talking 08, not 07 models. LOTS of performance to be gained (on paper) for 08 by switching from cat to poo poo or doo doo.

·
Registered
460 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmscat50 @ Mar 30 2007, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm talking 08, not 07 models. LOTS of performance to be gained (on paper) for 08 by switching from cat to poo poo or doo doo.[/b]

Maybe straightline performance. They have their work cut out for them to out do the F chassis!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.