Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brother bought a brand new 06 m7. I took it for a rip and immiediatly reallized the engine was missing at high rpm, we assummed it was an alttitude problem becouse we were riding in the praire. Well my bro was heading to the mountains so he hoped higher altitude would solve problem .Well no luck still missed at high rpm it seems like electrical. Changed plugs no differece, the sled is currently at the dealer and they are scratching thier heads. It has been 2 weeks and they have not found the problem.Has anyone experianced this phenomenon. The only mod was and after market can.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Check your power valve cable length, the freeplay end should be 34 mm from the end of the cable housing to the inside of the cable slug. Take the cables out of the servo motor to do this. While they're out, pull them a few times to ensure the valves are snapping back into position. The air intakes get plugged off with snow and can cause this effect as well. Try running it with the stock can. These sleds are rich on top end and the can may be amplifying this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts