Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was being a crybaby about what i suspected was a bad crankshaft when all it appears to be is all the bolts that hold the helix to the secondary but 2 are snapped off.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS Dan @ Jan 27 2007, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah... haha... crankshaft doesn't have the secondary on it.. LOLOLOL[/b]
I remembered the drama over the early build cranks and instantly thought i had one. If i did it would have went alot earlier than 462 miles. Sorry Dan. I put the stock helix back in this morning and it seems to be cured. Doesnt come out of the hole like it used to but i will get a new helix in the morning.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roy T @ Jan 27 2007, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OMFG... RR1, you should be ashamed of yourself... LMAO!

Bolts you didn't loctite in or what??? – Roy[/b]
The bolts have loctite already installed on them so to speak. They didn't back out, they snapped.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catmasterf7 @ Jan 28 2007, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That was good now we all that is saving up money for 200+ horsepower can breath out!!![/b]
Yeah, sorry. I wont freak out till im sure of the problem if anything happens again.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We're all a little paranoid. I myself am a bit leary about putting my mods on. I'm going to wait until I have 500-700 miles on mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts