Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on selling my Cat for personal reasons, and i'm not too sure what to ask for it. Its a 2006 Lime Green 400 auto, with diff lock and a 3000 lb venom winch and remote. With 1100 miles on it, its in very good condition. I live in upstate NY near tug hill, what should i expect to get?

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
www.kbb.com

look under used motorcycles, thats where the quad prices are listed. I dont know your zip code so I cant check it, but it gives you an idea where to start is your going to sell it yourself. I would think somewhere around 4000-4300 would be a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
If you pull some parts, like the winch :D people like me will buy them. You wouldnt happen to sell the winch seperate would you?

·
Registered
434 Posts
V2 has a good point. You will never see that mod money back, selling the add ons seperatly will net a overall higher resale value for the bike and parts added

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
i beg to differ with a winch though, saves the new owner from haveing to buy one and putting on, as far as storage compartments, trunk bags i would agree. alot of left overs in ny as you might know so if i was you price to sell not to sit on the lawn with a for sale sign for the summer.
also check out www.nada.com (under motorcycles)

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Buddy Of mine here in Wis just sold his 06' 400 LE with 800 miles for $4200.00 ....

not sure if this helps you... but He Does take Miticulous care of his stuff... to the point of being anal about stuff...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anywhere from $4000 to $4500 sounds fair to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.