Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so sad to say my dad rides a poolaris(06 fusion 900) and there is something electrtcal going wrong. it has EFI when the sled is cold it seems to run fine once it warms up it acts like it almost has a fouled plug and runs terrible and misses. it misses from like 4000rpm to like 5000 and then takes of like a bat outa hell. we have checked all the wires and cant find any broken ones and the check eng. light isnt flashing... so please if you have any ideas please post them ..anything

p.s. i already told him to just buy a cat and he wouldn't have that problem na na

·
Administrator
19,983 Posts
Not sure if the '06's or the '05's, the 900's were well known for getting belt dust sucked down through gaping mis-matches in foam sealer to airbox openings and it collect's down inside injectors butterflies and causes all sorts of stumblings (makes it run like it's richer than neccessary) as it cuts off air normally needed at both idle and just off idle until it suddenly clears itself

Knew of a former 900 owner complaining about his all the time :rolleyes:

He traded it in for a 600 fuse, problem solved ('cept it was too slow) :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
How many miles are on it? It could be in it ECU controlled "Break in" period and after the set amount of miles the map will change. Call me crazy but they've done that in the past. Otherwise it should still be under warantee so taking it in would solve that problem too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts