Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have question about my ZR6000. We recently had our first snowfall here in Atlantic Canada and was pumped to get out. When I was riding on the trails my sled works perfect. Full power, great response, good speeds. etc. However when i was in the "deep" powder ( when I say deep i mean like 2 feet unfortunately) i would start losing power. What would happen would be for example. I would have it full throttle and then it was like i would completely lose power for a second. The power would come back but it would continue to do this same thing. Some times it felt like a bog but then other times it felt like i completely lost all power. Its quite hard to explain but it is quite weird to me that it would be working perfectly fine on trail. I wanted to see if I could get some opinions before I pay my dealer at least 300 dollars just to look at the sled. Thanks everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.