Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought d&d f5 twin pipes off a guy on hcs im really happy with the sale only thing i need now is to know a few thing...... i got zero instructions

what jetting sould i use??? 0-2000 elevation running vf3's and reed spacers

were exacly do i drill the braket for the pipe suport

i got 03 clutching with the pipes came with ddb helix pruple sec. spring, 51g notched big dog weights, and he gave a stock yollow white spring, told me thats the best set up he had for it but hes gunna send me the one for the kit in the mail.

i need to know what the 04 clutch set -up is or anything that worked for u with an 04 f5

also i need to know at what these pipes need to rev

if someone can scan and send me the info page for the set up from d&d that would be awsome
thank for yur time

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (04snopro500 @ Apr 29 2007, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i just bought d&d f5 twin pipes off a guy on hcs im really happy with the sale only thing i need now is to know a few thing...... i got zero instructions

what jetting sould i use??? 0-2000 elevation running vf3's and reed spacers

were exacly do i drill the braket for the pipe suport

i got 03 clutching with the pipes came with ddb helix pruple sec. spring, 51g notched big dog weights, and he gave a stock yollow white spring, told me thats the best set up he had for it but hes gunna send me the one for the kit in the mail.

i need to know what the 04 clutch set -up is or anything that worked for u with an 04 f5

also i need to know at what these pipes need to rev

if someone can scan and send me the info page for the set up from d&d that would be awsome
thank for yur time[/b]
You may want to send a pm to hallnracing, he should be able to assist you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts