Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 wildcat 1000 that I recently just got a couple of weeks ago. The guy said that there was a horrible sound and that the carrier bearing was bad. So I replaced that and still a horrible sound. Took it for a ride last weekend and I’m low gear it has all the power in the world put it in high gear and give it gas the horrible sound comes back and I feel like it slipping and not going very fast as it should. Thought it could be the the rear differential so I tore it apart and everything looked but I just went ahead and replaced the bearings and seals in it. I checked the bevel gear and it looked good also. Still the horrible sound is still there and now it does it low gear also. It only does it when I put the gas to it and it gone when I let off. Just seeing if anyone knows what could be wrong with it or had a same problem. I tried taking a video but can’t even hear it and the faster it goes the louder the sound gets. Can’t pin point the sound but it’s sounds like it’s on the right side of the back in of the rig.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts