Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
41,901 Posts
Contact an Arctic Cat dealer in the closest country. Did you buy a brand new speedo pod ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I bought a new speedometer on ebay, I myself am from Belarus and there is no Arctic Cat dealer in the nearest countries, so I asked for help on this forum and wrote the Arctic Cat wine number, maybe someone has such a dealer nearby, and he will contact him, give the dealer my vin number to find out the pin code

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
maybe try emailing a dealer, there are NO shortage of dealers in North america, and then this way you can have a direct contact with the dealer and not having a middle man relaying questions and information to them
dealers like Cat country would be my suggestion for you!

·
Administrator
2,698 Posts
PIN number errors are U1000, and U1001
I believe P0630 is because that gauge isn't programmed for that machine.
your VIN number comes back as
2011 450 H1 EFI GREEN OS (BB)
OS is Over Seas I don't know what BB stands for
I honestly don't know if there are any distributors that can program the gauge for you, but here in North America, it would have to go back to the factory to be re-programmed.
my parts book is showing you need gauge part number 0520-105, what part number do you have?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ошибки PIN-кода: U1000 и U1001.
Я считаю, что P0630 возникает из-за того, что этот датчик не запрограммирован для этой машины.
ваш номер VIN возвращается как
2011 450 H1 EFI ЗЕЛЕНАЯ ОС (BB)
ОС Over Seas, я не знаю, что означает BB
Честно говоря, я не знаю, есть ли какие-либо дистрибьюторы, которые могут запрограммировать датчик для вас, но здесь, в Северной Америке, его придется вернуть на завод для перепрограммирования.
в моей книге запчастей указано, что вам нужен датчик с номером детали 0520-105, какой номер детали у вас есть?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
здравствуйте, была у меня такая приборка, и кроме уровня топлива ничего не показывала, на передачах показывает Е, скорость тоже не показывает, и пройденный пробег, номер прибора 0520-019

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts