Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was dumb and didn't take a picture of how things went when I took everything off to change out the fuel pump.
It runs nice but I have like 6 wires that I don't remember where they go if they go anywhere. I can't find a good wiring schematic. I've searched forums for 2 months hoping I would find something. Most of the wiring is for the hand/thumb warmers. But I have three wires that don't do anything right now. A red/white from the ignition switch a green that's attached the harness of the rest of the ignition switch wires going to the ECU/starter. I have a single connector with two yellow wires that has an enclosed male end. I would appreciate if anybody with a 1993 Pantera 550 EFI could give me a picture as how theirs is done. I'm at a lose it's my stupidity for not taking a picture.
Motor vehicle Electrician Automotive fuel system Electrical wiring Cable

Hand Automotive tire Tire Finger Thumb

Hand Finger Nail Electrical wiring Thumb

Finger Thumb Cable Wire Electrical wiring

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Safety glove Finger

Finger Telephone Communication Device Wrist Gadget

Automotive tire Finger Electrical wiring Gas Tool

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know if you need any more info.
Glad to help!
Still have an issue. The EFI wiring harness is the one that doesn't make sense and that's the one I've had before. The Pantera one is worth gold man can't find that any where.

But having a little inside dilemma red/white and green left one male and one female. On my mind the colors don't go together but it's literally only thing left after the heavenly Pantera schematic. Do you by chance have an EFI schematic for the Pantera or is that one the only one?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Correct but the pdf file only has one diagram in it. You said three diagrams one the that doesn't go with a specific model. So do you by chance have another diagram or just the two...? Either way I'm very appreciative of the help in all honesty. Got the switch working for the warmers.one step closer to throwing it all back together

1 - 6 of 6 Posts