Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 M7, we put slp pipes, v-force reeds and a boondocker box on it. I'm having some trouble getting it set up right. If anyone has some starting suggestions for me, or has some #s for me on their set up I would really appreciate it. I am usually running in the 4000 to 6000 ft. range.

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (m7melvin @ Jan 14 2007, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have an 05 M7, we put slp pipes, v-force reeds and a boondocker box on it. I'm having some trouble getting it set up right. If anyone has some starting suggestions for me, or has some #s for me on their set up I would really appreciate it. I am usually running in the 4000 to 6000 ft. range.[/b]
SLP made the pipes....they should know how to tune for them as well.
I would ask them.
If they never tested them enough to get tuning info, then I would not run them if i was you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
In my expierience with the boondocker we would take a set of #'s and load it on two maps and only adjust one map we would get it so out of wack we would have to reload the original map, this saves alot of time tuning, also how are you tuning are you looking at the plugs or are you using a egt or afr if you use an egt be extremely careful if you are out of alighnment only a 1/4 inch you could have a variance of 8 % this is = to 104 degrees @ 1300 degrees F. which could be the difference of tuned and melt down. We no longer run a boondocker on an M7 so I can't help you with the map but like the previous posts said, SLP should have a map out for publication.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts