Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can i find an unusable or broken No2 bottle? Something that wont seal or hold NOS. Just need a bottle, no wires/cords/etc. Would a car repair shop have any around?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
O well I guess i cant get one then. At least i didnt get any smartass answers like HCS. this forum is 10x better

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (njk4o5 @ Jan 9 2007, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where can i find an unusable or broken No2 bottle? Something that wont seal or hold NOS. Just need a bottle, no wires/cords/etc. Would a car repair shop have any around?[/b]
Check with shop that sell NOS....maybe one has an old bottle that was not in good enough shape to refill.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Might I ask what u are going to do with a broken/unused nos bottle?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wanna use it for show lol

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mabey u could just save up a little money and get an actually system installed... That way u will have it for show and when ur racing against buddies in the snow. Unless u dont ride it or something and only use it for show..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nah i dont need a real setup i can beat every sled in my area without one already. I want my sled to stay reliable too, so i can trail ride it for as long as i want. thats why i dont even have a timing key, because i only trail ride and race for fun.

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (njk4o5 @ Jan 10 2007, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
nah i dont need a real setup i can beat every sled in my area without one already. I want my sled to stay reliable too, so i can trail ride it for as long as i want. thats why i dont even have a timing key, because i only trail ride and race for fun.[/b]
Unless you have some weird motor engine....a reasonable shot of nitrous will not bother it.
Would i recommend a 100 hp shot on a 500 no.
But i hit my M7 with a 50 shot for 2 years and its all good.
I am using a 60 shot on my new M1000 this winter. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mcflying- i was reading a post a while back, like last season. There was a pic of a guy who was putting a new nozzle on his nos setup. Lucky he had checked it because it had corroded and left a HUGE hole at the tip where the nos comes out, like a 200hp shot or something. If he had ran it, he deff wouldve blown his motor. I dont want that happening to me because we ride real far on the trails. Plus i dont need anymore power on my sled. its already a monster

Wimpytcat- Thats a great idea!! im gonna do that pmed you lol

F6fuelie- come over to my neck of the woods and ill race ya! All ive beat is a 06' doo800, a polaris 800, and another 05' F7. I guess i have a good running F7.

·
Registered
23 Posts
you might want to check out some paint ball shops they sell co-2 in the same type of bottles.... I Under stand your thinking... But It is kind of like pointing a BB gun at a cop he's going to bring it so be ready.... No disrespect ment >>> just my oppinion... Let the NOS be with you!!!
Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts