Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for some beefed up tie rods for '09 700xtx. I found the threads from Mike at Prestige motorsports and they do not have them anymore. From all the info I can find, ac wants you to buy the whole rack and pinion with rods. Does anyone have any other sources for buying just the tie rods (hopefully some tougher ones) than oem?

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts
I have been looking for some beefed up tie rods for '09 700xtx. I found the threads from Mike at Prestige motorsports and they do not have them anymore. From all the info I can find, ac wants you to buy the whole rack and pinion with rods. Does anyone have any other sources for buying just the tie rods (hopefully some tougher ones) than oem?
What are you trying to buy them for?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My dealer called me back and said he could still order the oem tie rods. For 700 prowler xtx. On the ac parts guide it does not show the part numbers for the tie rods, only for the whole rack and pinion with the tie rods. He was able to get them ordered. Thanks

·
Administrator
40,682 Posts

·
Banned
63 Posts
My dealer called me back and said he could still order the oem tie rods. For 700 prowler xtx. On the ac parts guide it does not show the part numbers for the tie rods, only for the whole rack and pinion with the tie rods. He was able to get them ordered. Thanks
Rackzilla also makes them or try utvinc.

Reactions: travist
1 - 6 of 6 Posts