Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a '97 ZR580, I would really appreciate it. I bought this sled from a neighbor, stripped it to the bare chassis, replaced most of the rivets, repaired and gusseted several areas and reassembled it. It ran fine last year but now it seems to have no bottom end and will not rev out past 6000. Occasionally it will pull hard up to around 8000 but most of the time it stops at 6000. I have a TEAM secondary, primary w/red spring, black magic pipe, DG silencer, Black magic chip. I get the feeling that it may be clutch adjustment/ worn out belt but someone did a lot of hacking on the wiring and I would like to eliminate that as the problem. I have a billet throttle block (no TSS) what is left of the stock kill switch is zip-tied to the bars (it works) and no ingnition switch (wires taped off). Suspension is set up right, and the track is not to tight. The brakes are not dragging and both clutches move freely. I'm not sure, however if the secondary is properly aligned though (backspacing, side-to-side play, center-to-center, belt deflection) The Tech section at TEAM was not much help. So a wiring diagram and some clutch advice would be a big help, Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but not what I'm looking for. I need the actual wiring diagram from the shop manual (the shop manual I'm to cheap to buy)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts