Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yessir, at a towering 5'8", I found the stock 5.5" riser on my beloved 2017 RXC a bit too tall, so I replaced it with a slightly shorter 4.5" version.

"Low rider..."

P.S. I kind of like the black instead of the stock bare aluminum too!

·
Super Moderator
9,221 Posts
The black looks good.
I contemplated trying a lower riser. I do a fair amount of cruising when trails are good and I freeze those hands. I wonder how much contact I would have with bigger windshields?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The black looks good.
I contemplated trying a lower riser. I do a fair amount of cruising when trails are good and I freeze those hands. I wonder how much contact I would have with bigger windshields?
I played around with the bar and riser position and have it set so the right handguard just touches the windshield at full-lock. BTW, I got the idea for going this route from a couple members here (GregB being one) who did it and swear by it (not at it, lol). As per Bill Murray in the movie What About Bob, "Baby steps forward... lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The black looks good.
I recently picked up a set of these for those particularly chilly days: Cold Guards®

Seems those who bought them are happy with their purchase

1 - 4 of 4 Posts