Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see whether or not I figured out how to upload photos in my threads. Anyways, here's a pic of the sled I picked up last week (hopefully).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyways, here's another pic. It's a 2000 zr700. The Good: Mint body, mint seat, decently maintained. The Bad: the motor runs, just no where to attach the primary (crank snapped off). So she needs a little work, but I picked her up for $800, I figured I can't lose at that price.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Nice looking sled! If repairing doesn't work out, you'll get more than that invesstiment back in selling off the parts!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I figured. Originally I was collecting parts to build a sled on the cheap. I was gonna take a few parts off, sell the rest and recoup my cost. I was building off a '97 zr440 chassis with a zr1 style hood. I've always loved that style, but as I've be getting more into arctic cat I've come to fall in love with the zr3 body aswell. Those hunched arches over the front suspension are just plain sexy, and I love the offset vents. Once I got it home, it's just to pretty to tear apart. I think I'm just gonna sell off my parts collection, and get this one into perfect form.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts