Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the first real ride of the year in tonight, it was a lot of fun except that i had three skidoo's with me bang your head. one of them, my buddy's 2001 mxz 700, kept having his tether cord mess up and couldn't get his sled to run right all night. the other one my other buddy's 2001 formula deluxe, the ignition and his electric start was freezing up and it wouldn't stay running, so i went and bought a lighter then had to thaw out the key. then everything was going fine until the mxz started having that problem again. we would go about 20 foot and it would start to die and he would have to jiggle his tether, damn d.e.s.s. lol. we did that for about 20 miles tonight,wow that sucked,but then we got to the pond and we met a DEC officer in the middle of the pond, that was a lot of fun fooling with him haha. but then we ripped down the pond and the other skipoo i was, a 05 mxz 600x rev, fouled a plug. but then on the the up side mine and my friends 98 ZRT 600, didn't have not one problem at all. Morale of the story, Screw skidoo, buy a cat. O and im just stupid and forgot my camera and my phone was dead so i didn't get any pictures of any of all this action

1 - 1 of 1 Posts