Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was out riding around a country block which is 1x1x1x1 miles and thats wat we call a country block. When I was turning around to head back cause it was really bad cause the wind was blowing like crazy and I could barely see, when I seen something shine in my headlights. I decided to approach it to see what it was. And turns out it was my nebiors Rons snowmobile in the ditch. I see look around he wasnt there and I look up and see his foot prints. He was about 1/4 a mile away from it and I caught up to him to see wat was wrong. He told me it wouldnt run so I gave him a lift back to the sled to see if we could get it started. I looked in the engine of his 2004 arctic cat ZR900 and I noticed a fuel line was cut open. Now about 3 weeks ago I replaced all my fuel lines and had about 3 foot spare and kept in the back just incase. So I rushed to my seat and opened it up and was one of the greatest sights to see. I put it on an put 2 temporary zip ties on it till he got home. I followed him home to make sure nothing went wrong and he offered to pay me for the fuel lines but I didnt accept the cash as he is a very good friend to the family. His snowmobile was 1 mile either way from a house so I got there in time :p. It was a good feeling knowing you helped a fellow friend and snowmobiler out :). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Good for you!! :thumbsup: Far as I'm concerned helping people in trouble and snowmobiling seems to go hand in hand. Last year I stopped just off the trail to change my belt and you'd be amazed how many people stopped to offer help! I'm the same way. I can't pass someone whose stopped and has the hood up. Snowmobilers unwritten code I suppose!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yes indeed, now thats the kind of people I like to ride with! Cuddo's to ya bro! I always stop, 100% of the time. If your stuck I help, if your broken I help, heck if your lost I help. I brought a guy out about 2 weeks ago but he was like 10 miles out. The country around here can mean death real easy real quick so I help every chance I get. Hope I'm generating some good Karma points :stop_nono: did I say that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts