[attachment=60947:HPIM0239.JPG]
[attachment=60948:HPIM0240.JPG]
[attachment=60949:HPIM0241.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
Looks great! :beer_cheers:

All you need now is a full black seat cover from Sled Sol'ns. The black F's, once the silver side pieces are removed, need the silver on the seat covered up too.

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I agree about the seat. That can be done later, along with the a arms and spindles too, do those in black in the future. For now....looks real good!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will probly do something over the summer with the seat, probly take it to a place I know, they can unstitch the silver panel, copy it and then stitch a black one in. As for the spindles and A-arms, they will probly get powder coated over the summer.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Very Nice. They look much better without all those graphics.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
What an improvement over stock! Not worthy:

The biggest single thing that makes a difference is the spars being black. Decal removal 2nd, vents painted black 3rd.

As others have said, the gray part of the seat, arms, & spindles, should be black too.

I see you've got the PowderPros and traction pins on the running boards installed too... Looks great! I can't wait to test fly it! ;)

Now why is it Cat will not bring out an all black sled... Without a huge rainbow splash of decals?

The kid's lunchbox look of decals plastered all over the place is getting old. Why isn't the over-priced over-done decal splash optional to begin with???

They've done it before, recently the NightFire. But why are they so 'reserved' about all black sleds anyway???

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
The all black "plain wrapper" look is really sharp, in the years to come I bet we will see better color offerings from Cat, hopefully something like yours...

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Jan 17 2007, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What an improvement over stock! Not worthy:

As others have said, the gray part of the seat, arms, & spindles, should be black too.[/b]
...Also, Don't forget the tunnel and skids...

Then it'll be equivalent to the Nightfire. :super_happy: :drool: :wub:

·
Registered
54 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Houleigan @ Jan 16 2007, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Got pics, it is all done except for a taller riser and required stickers

[attachment=60945:HPIM0237.JPG]
[attachment=60946:HPIM0238.JPG]
[attachment=60947:HPIM0239.JPG]
[attachment=60948:HPIM0240.JPG]
[attachment=60949:HPIM0241.JPG][/b]
Looks real good, nice job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts