Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 · (Edited)
I don't have any parts here yet to work with.... So I put my name on both sides of the trailer queen hood LOL... They kida wrap around bends in hood so I had to apply them wet so not to stick wrong or kink.. Just realized I put graphics on the hood and never wet sanded or buffed out the hood LOL... GRRRRR

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
I wrapped the vintage white plastic tach with some kind of machine turned vinyl I have LOL...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
I did not buy it yet. Looking for good rated sellers. Here is Green/Black.... Keep in mind this is like cheap nylon braided for wires, cables.... Looks nice though... For a fun nice touch, look added..... I was just going to buy colored tie wraps for the ends. Fold them under, then color tie wrap ends LOL... Good enough for sled, not a show vehicle....!!
ALL SIZES & COLORS 5' FT - 100 Feet Expandable Cable Sleeving Braided Tubing LOT | eBay

·
Registered
623 Posts
I did not buy it yet. Looking for good rated sellers. Here is Green/Black.... Keep in mind this is like cheap nylon braided for wires, cables.... Looks nice though... For a fun nice touch, look added..... I was just going to buy colored tie wraps for the ends. Fold them under, then color tie wrap ends LOL... Good enough for sled, not a show vehicle....!!
ALL SIZES & COLORS 5' FT - 100 Feet Expandable Cable Sleeving Braided Tubing LOT | eBay
Thanks for the info Team Rotax, cable sleeving is available in pure lime green as well, don’t think I’ll use the lime green on my car; dust will make it look grungy after a year or so..I’ll go with the black and green on the car…but I can use it on my new sled ‘22 Zr 600RR. For the most part the sled is lime green so the sleeving will go well with the theme, going to have some decals made up for the cowling and calling this one “LIME LIGHT”. I have to get my custom tag numbers made up at the same time so why not. Thanks again for the info!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 · (Edited)
LOL...... I should do etc.... DOTS with green limes with leaf..... LOL Or DOT the i in lime with a lime LOL... Lucky it's not Skidoo and use yellow with a Lemon LOL...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Your sign shop would need a vector file.... Email me at [email protected] And I will send you the files..... Keep in mind I did that in like 5 minutes. But I welded the graphic so your sign shop can cut it out... What ever you do.. DO NOT open the file in photoshop to view it and SAVE it. Just close it, no save. If you do it will no longer be a vector file. It would be a Jpeg useless picture for your sign shop...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
They need to round off the light bulb screw socket at the ( i) in light..... Or I can do it for them... You can choose a different font for lettering. Go to dafont.com... Then test out fonts....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
They can also vectorize my pic of the logo.... If ya have no luck LOL... Let me know.... I'll cut ya out two free... But mailing to Canada probably be ruin when they get there LOL... Ya can't use lime green vinyl on a green sled LOL...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
you could do your rear truck window in green or car...

·
Registered
623 Posts
View attachment 368151
View attachment 368151
View attachment 368151
Definetly like the first decal that is green, I was thinking of placing it on the side of the windscreen, I have highlighted it in white were I’m thinking would look best. 1 1/2 tall letters, I’ll check out my local Signs Design shop on Monday, had them make some vinyls in the past but there not too thick and can be scratched easily; need some thicker Mylar vinyl decals this time around.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Definetly like the first decal that is green, I was thinking of placing it on the side of the windscreen, I have highlighted it in white were I’m thinking would look best. 1 1/2 tall letters, I’ll check out my local Signs Design shop on Monday, had them make some vinyls in the past but there not too thick and can be scratched easily; need some thicker Mylar vinyl decals this time around. View attachment 368152
Thanks for the link of fonts Team Rotax, found three fonts that I like, thinking about Garatlo is the best choice; I’ve never seen that type of font and think it’s unique.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Nice condition for a $19.00 sno flap. free shipping.... Guy had four of them cheap.... Not bolted on yet... Still deciding to cut it more, and lower it. etc...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 · (Edited)
Machined cylinders mismatched... Gaskets mismatched... Porting mismatched.... different years mismatched, Rotary valve out of degree time... ETC>>> Probably how they cracked the one cylinder gasket channel... One cylinder sets about 020 higher than the other.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 · (Edited)
Have to split the case and port it to 48MM....... Time valve at 146 - 75. And change of plans.... This is going to need TWO huge fuel pumps and HUGE fuel lines... William show us your graphics if ya have them made....

161 - 177 of 177 Posts