Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't had a chance to get out riding in a while but last time we were out the pod was under water... anyways it lights up but theres no display, i haven't taken it apart yet, i know i should try and unhook the battery too, but what else should i expect to find in there? anyone know any easy fixes?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
this is a common issue !! if its still warrenty take it in, cat care will cover it (they did for me)

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Go over all the fuses. Mine did the same thing after I flipped it. I can't say about yours, but on mine it was the fuse on the light circuit. It doesn't make sense, but that's what I found.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
That's intresting because when the display on the 500 acts up the high beam light indicator comes on. If I have the high beam switch turned on or not.

·
Registered
244 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swampcat07 @ Nov 12 2009, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's intresting because when the display on the 500 acts up the high beam light indicator comes on. If I have the high beam switch turned on or not.[/b]
take the gauge apart and use some rubbing alcohol and some q-tips and clean the circuit board. mine was corroded from condensation. doing that made it 99% better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mine never was sunk but did quit working. I read on another post to disconnect the battery for 10-15 minutes and it will reset the gauge. I tried it and it worked. Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts