Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has one 700 H1 Mud Pro left. They quoted me a price of $8,172.00 That is the price all in, tax freight prep all that crap. Is this a good price? Let me know.

·
Registered
401 Posts
i live in southeast mich. but will be in kalamazoo on sat. for a motorcycle swap meet. where is this mud pro? ive yet to see one of these things in person. as far as it being a good price, i really couldnt tell you.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bouma @ Nov 17 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My dealer has one 700 H1 Mud Pro left. They quoted me a price of $8,172.00 That is the price all in, tax freight prep all that crap. Is this a good price? Let me know.[/b]
there's one '09 left where i live as well. Its about the same price but doesnt include tax. But the dealer just announced today that he's throwing in 1000 bucks in cat cash. Still a good deal with our without the cat cash...the h1's are solid and i dont think there are any issues with the mud pro's. id push a little harder and see if he'd throw in a free 2 yr warranty or some kitty cash as well..always worth a try to get a better deal..just dont push so hard that you insult him...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flushot70 @ Nov 17 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i live in southeast mich. but will be in kalamazoo on sat. for a motorcycle swap meet. where is this mud pro? ive yet to see one of these things in person. as far as it being a good price, i really couldnt tell you.[/b]
I live in Kalamazoo but the Dealer I use is Nelsons Speed Shop in Greenville. That about 1-1/2 north for me but I got to tell ya it's worth the drive. JT Cycle in Battle Creek is good to, they are just very small. If you haven't been to Nelsons I think you will really like it. There is none of this getting 5 different prices from 5 different people. All the sales staff has a big book with all of their prices in it. You can call them on the phone and get out the door prices and no B.S. I have bought many machine from them for this reason. I have bought 5 machine from them and price check them everytime. I never had any B.S and when they give you a price its all in. There is none of this oh you need to add this or that. Go up to Greenville and check it out they have the Mud Pro on the show room floor. No I don't work for them, just a very happy customer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts