Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey went out on a night ride last night and the old cat got hungery and ran over 2 jacks. No prob for the 650 v2.

[attachment=61409:pentex_photos.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
sweet! Don't wash the blood off, leave it on there and scare the local kids. :lol:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Guess we know what you're having for dinner! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MacEng @ Jan 21 2007, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sweet! Don't wash the blood off, leave it on there and scare the local kids. :lol:[/b]
haha i like that.. too bad it diddnt happen around haloween time.. you would have been set :super_happy:

i wonder if that blood will stain the plastic?

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
I hope that wasn't the Easter Bunny, or my daughter will be pi$$ed...

lol

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No bears but maybe a deer. HAHAHA. No it wasent the easter bunny either. and No the blood wont stain the plastic. I have had deer tied down on the front of the atv. I couldnt belive that I got 2 of the little buggers. The first one I thought was an acident but when I got the second one. I new I was good. LOL

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Barnzilla @ Jan 21 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol[/b]
slaphappy
[attachment=61472:160_bunny_dead.jpg]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cardiocasey @ Jan 21 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No bears but maybe a deer. HAHAHA. No it wasent the easter bunny either. and No the blood wont stain the plastic. I have had deer tied down on the front of the atv. I couldnt belive that I got 2 of the little buggers. The first one I thought was an acident but when I got the second one. I new I was good. LOL[/b]
I've came close to hitting a few rabbits before (not on purpose) but on late evening rides its like they have a death wish darting out infront of you while blasting up the trails. Good aim cardiocasey :lol:
I've also never had blood stain any fenders and I normally have blood on them all fall without washing it until the last hunt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoFastCat @ Jan 21 2007, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Barnzilla @ Jan 21 2007, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol[/b]
slaphappy
[attachment=61472:160_bunny_dead.jpg]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cardiocasey @ Jan 21 2007, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No bears but maybe a deer. HAHAHA. No it wasent the easter bunny either. and No the blood wont stain the plastic. I have had deer tied down on the front of the atv. I couldnt belive that I got 2 of the little buggers. The first one I thought was an acident but when I got the second one. I new I was good. LOL[/b]
I've came close to hitting a few rabbits before (not on purpose) but on late evening rides its like they have a death wish darting out infront of you while blasting up the trails. Good aim cardiocasey :lol:
I've also never had blood stain any fenders and I normally have blood on them all fall without washing it until the last hunt.
[/b][/quote]
Thanks Ya blood wont cause any problems with the plastic. It washes off very easly.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Yeah, the blood from my deer was on mine for about a month and washed off real easy. Much easier than washing off the paint in a truck bed.
JD

·
Registered
322 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cardiocasey @ Jan 21 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey went out on a night ride last night and the old cat got hungery and ran over 2 jacks. No prob for the 650 v2.

[attachment=61409:pentex_photos.jpg][/b]
Talk about fun! Those bunnies are a bit stupid at night, kind of hard to hit in the daytime though.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Barnzilla @ Jan 21 2007, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol[/b]
this is a funny but true story, i swear.
a few years ago, i loaned my 12 gauge to my dad and got it back from him on easter sunday. then the wife and i went home (we lived next door to her parents at the time). when i took the gun out of the car my nephew asked what i was doing with a gun. i told him that i was going to kill the easter bunny. i then thought it would be funny to go through my house to the back door and fire off a couple rounds then tell him the i killed the easter bunny. as luck would have it, when i opened the back door a rabbit was hopping around in the back yard.......

yes, he cried when i showed him the dead rabbit. i think i scarred him for life.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've run down a coyote before. Kind of fun actually.

·
Administrator
7,968 Posts
I chased a grey squirrel out of the deer feeder at the cabin 2 weeks ago with the quad (Cat 500), darn thing ran right under my right front wheel. SPLAT
Now if i could get those 8 or 10 point bucks to do that, hmm...lol

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My brother and I tag teamed a coytee in the bottom of a creek got him to. It was a young pup kind of stupid.. It sure was fun I stopped on top of him and hit him in the head with a hammer. Kind of sick but it was a coytee. Lots of fun and good memories.

·
Registered
445 Posts
the coyote I got I chased for a good hour. Started out as a pair. I would flush them out of each little thicket they ran to from field to field. After about the 5th field, they were dog tired and were just trotting. They then seperated so I choose one and came screaming up behind him. I'd say he was going 10mph and I was doing 50. thump, thump...... I looed back and saw movement so being the humane person I am, he got round 2. :devil_angry:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
What is this "Death Race 2000"? :devil_angry: :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I usually get those coyotes at a pretty good distance with my 220 swift, I guess I'll have to try 4wheeling one to death next time. :atv:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts