Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:devil_angry: Well once again the snow has missed us.Darn you El -NENo_OH WELL AT LEAST I got to putt up and down the street and wheelie a couple, cant get it up with plow on tho.If the pics get thru rite here is the new toy 06 700[attachment=60748:100_0432.JPG][attachment=60748:100_0432.JPG] I am not computer savey at all so sorry if they doubled i will post better at a later date

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I bought it.But i didnt mind my dealer gave me a great deal on everything else he did.Dont know how it works tho no snow to try and keep out.I also have the 2 lite bar for the front rake the thing looks crazy with that on there.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well its finally arrived here in the Eastern U.P. Mich, damned snowmobiles are still sittin on the trailer. Won't ride if it aint right, but were getting it piled on right now....if its typical from here on out, it prolly won't quit till march,,,heh...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there enuff frost in the ground to even try to ride the sleds right now?It has started to spitt here

·
Registered
674 Posts
There is up here, were right next to Canada, 15 miles south. Its 12f out right now

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just came in got use the plow and play for awhile.Plowed peoples drives that we dont even know.Everything was great but i was getting the E code on the wheeler i think its got something to do with the shifter not picking up the signal of which gear its in but it only did it when my lite bar with the 2 lite were plugged in and it was in 4 wheel and i was using the winch so ive got to call dealer and check if is also poss that it is a code for too much draw on stock battery.Ant one else had this ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts