Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help I just replaced my stock tire on my arcticat 2006 400 auto with 25x8x12 front 25x10x12 on the back with mudzilla. I have no top end is this comon with this tire they rob all this power of this bike. Or some thing wrong with the dike. Any body had this problem.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
the dike is fine. lol

i had 28" lites in mine and i chose them cause they are a very light weight tire. mudzillas have some weight to them for shure.. that bike is gonna loose a lot of power in high gear with those tires. might i suggest a snorkel and a pipe for a little breathing assistance

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
if you go to a s.c.u.b.a. shop they can hook you up with a snorkel. lol

seriously your best bet for a snorkel is to make it yourself. there are several post that can give you ideas on how to do it.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
there is a 20 page snorkel thread with butt loads of info and materials too. and as far as a pipe goes, might wanna ask some of the other 400 guys i never wanted one, but i believe hmf makes a pipe that crosses over from a foreman.

some of the guys over at texasatvs.com can tell you better. the honda guys know what pipe crosses over.

good luck

·
Registered
182 Posts
Speedwerx makes a pipe but if yu want an hmf get the one that will fit a rancher. The only thing you will have to do is have someone weld some hangers on the pipe.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not necessary to weld hangers for an aftermarket exhaust. All I did is cut off some of the header pipe and made me own bracket and i works good. Now I also found something on ebay that you can get the HMF for the H1 and all you will need is shorter springs to hold the muffler. I just can't remember what the name of the company is. And it was for the 06 and 07 400I. WIsh I knew the company name. Just get on ebay if you have a lot of time on your hands and check all of the HMFs that are listed for the H1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts