Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Mudpro Burnouts!!!!!

9K views 79 replies 30 participants last post by  Sanny651 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I.m sure the local school would like to see this and thank you for screwing up the play ground!

#3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mainerider @ Nov 15 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I.m sure the local school would like to see this and thank you for screwing up the play ground![/b]
Probably but it will be gone once it rains anyway.

#4 ·
Thats pretty good! At one point you were aimed right at the glass doors.
You know what Im thinking from there,,,,, slaphappy

#6 ·
I think it's time for you to grow up and quit acting like a juvenille delinquent. Stupidity like this is one reason why the law is so strict on ATV riders.

#7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think it's time for you to grow up and quit acting like a juvenille delinquent. Stupidity like this is one reason why the law is so strict on ATV riders.[/b]
Fair enough...However all that was damaged was my set of tires and since it rained last night i went and looked most of the marks are gone.

#8 ·
The point is, you would have had alot of explaining to do if the law pulled up. What about the kids who may have been watching? Think about things like this next time.

I'm glad that my comment was taken to heart and not in an offending manner.

#9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it's time for you to grow up and quit acting like a juvenille delinquent. Stupidity like this is one reason why the law is so strict on ATV riders.[/b]
Fair enough...However all that was damaged was my set of tires and since it rained last night i went and looked most of the marks are gone.
[/b][/quote]

Boy I guess that is why when I bought mine, it was probably abused like that. I can't see people spending all that money on a good ATV and go out and abuse the hell out of it. No wonder when they say "Garage Kept" "Adult Owned" Bull ****............

#10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The point is, you would have had alot of explaining to do if the law pulled up. What about the kids who may have been watching? Think about things like this next time.

I'm glad that my comment was taken to heart and not in an offending manner.[/b]
I understand....For the info this video was shot on sat, so no school was in no kids what so ever. This is a country school there are no houses around and no police for many miles. That being said it still sensless

#11 ·
Well at least no harm was done ! My wife teaches at a school down here and if she would have come to work and saw that the first thing that would have come to mind is which one of these kids did this! You wouldn't expect that from a adult!Also by looking at the pictures in your profile ,looks like you have a nice concrete driveway you could have done this in! Or maybe you didn't want to screw you property up I dunno

#12 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (golson @ Nov 15 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

Boy I guess that is why when I bought mine, it was probably abused like that. I can't see people spending all that money on a good ATV and go out and abuse the hell out of it. No wonder when they say "Garage Kept" "Adult Owned" Bull ****............
[/b][/quote]
First off this isnt a for sale add...this quad is my buddies and he wont sell it probably never it will be kept. Honestly that maybe damaged the brake pads and my tires which was the point. Thats why we own our quads because they are ours and we can do this. I dont tell you how to abuse your bike.

#13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mainerider @ Nov 15 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well at least no harm was done ! My wife teaches at a school down here and if she would have come to work and saw that the first thing that would have come to mind is which one of these kids did this! You wouldn't expect that from a adult!Also by looking at the pictures in your profile ,looks like you have a nice concrete driveway you could have done this in! Or maybe you didn't want to screw you property up I dunno[/b]
Actually that is my parents house in my profile pictures...as i used there garage to do most of the work on my bike I.E snorkels and ect. We were at my buddies which is and hour and half drive from my home, other wise we would have done it in my laneway. Either way i realize it wasnt smart however im not the one performing the act just filming...i dont think i would have done it unless it was my driveway hence why there isnt a red cat in the video.

#14 ·
i say no harm no foul. if some real damage was caused i can see reason for being upset. as we get older i think we forget about all the stupid things we have done. im sure that all that have commented on this video have done far worse in there day, but luckily was smart enough not record their behavior and if they did record it maybe just smart enough not to show it. to be young and dumb again, those were the days.

#15 ·
i thought it was cool.

#16 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 15 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i thought it was cool.[/b]
Thank you. ppl all around the world do this on the streets with cars and bikes and get praised for it...my buddy does it once with a quad and we are the devils. Personally i dont have a car that can do it nor was this done in front of anyone or endangering anyone.

#17 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
x2

#18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flushot70 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i say no harm no foul. if some real damage was caused i can see reason for being upset. as we get older i think we forget about all the stupid things we have done. im sure that all that have commented on this video have done far worse in there day, but luckily was smart enough not record their behavior and if they did record it maybe just smart enough not to show it. to be young and dumb again, those were the days.[/b]
well said

#19 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 15 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you. ppl all around the world do this on the streets with cars and bikes and get praised for it...my buddy does it once with a quad and we are the devils. Personally i dont have a car that can do it nor was this done in front of anyone or endangering anyone.
[/b][/quote]

"devils" you are bad people... :lol:

#20 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwc @ Nov 15 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 15 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

"devils" you are bad people... :lol:
[/b][/quote]
Im a very bad person. Dont listen to anything i say :devil_angry:

#21 ·
I guess i dont see that much harm in it if all was washed away the next day...and since it was on a saturday like he said no kids around so the only one getting hurt would be him. And i agree with flush shot. Im still young but i get the speech sometimes for stuff that i do when the person giving me the speech did it first along time ago...so cool video imo...maybe next time pick a better place...:rofl: ..Hell sanny did a burnout in the church parking lot...lol

#23 ·
Was it Harmless and left no lasting damage? YES
Did the rain wash away all traces? PROBABLY NOT
Will the rain eventually wash away all traces? YES
Was the school pissed? MAYBE
Was local law enforcement called? MAYBE
Was it Illegal? YES
Would you be paying fines if caught red handed? PROBABLY
Does the Youtube video provide enough evidence to bust you? ALMOST
Does the Video on Youtube give ATV riders a Bad image? PERHAPS
Have I ever done something like this? YES WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID
Does that make it right? NO IT DOES NOT
Would I do it Now? NO
Is It worth all the effort to criticize the action here? NOPE
Should of I gotten involved in this thread? DEFINITELY NOT
Do I really care? NOPE
Was I impressed? NO
AM I DONE WITH ONE LINERS? definitely

#24 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crash06 @ Nov 15 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I guess i dont see that much harm in it if all was washed away the next day...and since it was on a saturday like he said no kids around so the only one getting hurt would be him. And i agree with flush shot. Im still young but i get the speech sometimes for stuff that i do when the person giving me the speech did it first along time ago...so cool video imo...maybe next time pick a better place...:rofl: ..Hell sanny did a burnout in the church parking lot...lol[/b]

yes you are still young, give it 20 years and youll be yelling at the nieghbor kids to get off your lawn.

when i first looked at this thread i read the posts before i looked at the video. i thought for sure they had really screwed something up. then i watched the vid and was mildly amused.

#25 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flushot70 @ Nov 15 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crash06 @ Nov 15 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess i dont see that much harm in it if all was washed away the next day...and since it was on a saturday like he said no kids around so the only one getting hurt would be him. And i agree with flush shot. Im still young but i get the speech sometimes for stuff that i do when the person giving me the speech did it first along time ago...so cool video imo...maybe next time pick a better place...:rofl: ..Hell sanny did a burnout in the church parking lot...lol[/b]

yes you are still young, give it 20 years and youll be yelling at the nieghbor kids to get off your lawn.

when i first looked at this thread i read the posts before i looked at the video. i thought for sure they had really screwed something up. then i watched the vid and was mildly amused.
[/b][/quote]

ya its the only thing those stock tires are good for...lol. They need to step it up in the tire dept. I ride with a guy that has popo and the tires that came on his are worlds better than mine...

#26 ·
Behavior like that is just stupid...and I did my share growing up too. But I wasn't dumb enough to put it on video either, because now that video is evidence. Evidence that you and your buddy trespassed and broke the law, evidence that your buddy abuses his ATV and any warranty that's left could easily be voided, and evidence that some folks still have no regard for money. Is this how you treat a $9000 machine? Everyday, there's someone here griping about broken CV axles, cracked frames, belt problems, etc., and now a video that shows blatant abuse. Come on, man.

I did some stupid **** too...like driving through a corn field at night, and then denying it to the farmer as his corn was hanging from the frame on my truck. If you know it's wrong, then don't do it. But if you're going to do it anyways, making a video of it is just plain stupid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.