1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I.m sure the local school would like to see this and thank you for screwing up the play ground!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mainerider @ Nov 15 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I.m sure the local school would like to see this and thank you for screwing up the play ground![/b]
Probably but it will be gone once it rains anyway.

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Thats pretty good! At one point you were aimed right at the glass doors.
You know what Im thinking from there,,,,, slaphappy

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think it's time for you to grow up and quit acting like a juvenille delinquent. Stupidity like this is one reason why the law is so strict on ATV riders.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think it's time for you to grow up and quit acting like a juvenille delinquent. Stupidity like this is one reason why the law is so strict on ATV riders.[/b]
Fair enough...However all that was damaged was my set of tires and since it rained last night i went and looked most of the marks are gone.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The point is, you would have had alot of explaining to do if the law pulled up. What about the kids who may have been watching? Think about things like this next time.

I'm glad that my comment was taken to heart and not in an offending manner.

·
Registered
34 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it's time for you to grow up and quit acting like a juvenille delinquent. Stupidity like this is one reason why the law is so strict on ATV riders.[/b]
Fair enough...However all that was damaged was my set of tires and since it rained last night i went and looked most of the marks are gone.
[/b][/quote]

Boy I guess that is why when I bought mine, it was probably abused like that. I can't see people spending all that money on a good ATV and go out and abuse the hell out of it. No wonder when they say "Garage Kept" "Adult Owned" Bull ****............

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The point is, you would have had alot of explaining to do if the law pulled up. What about the kids who may have been watching? Think about things like this next time.

I'm glad that my comment was taken to heart and not in an offending manner.[/b]
I understand....For the info this video was shot on sat, so no school was in no kids what so ever. This is a country school there are no houses around and no police for many miles. That being said it still sensless

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well at least no harm was done ! My wife teaches at a school down here and if she would have come to work and saw that the first thing that would have come to mind is which one of these kids did this! You wouldn't expect that from a adult!Also by looking at the pictures in your profile ,looks like you have a nice concrete driveway you could have done this in! Or maybe you didn't want to screw you property up I dunno

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (golson @ Nov 15 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

Boy I guess that is why when I bought mine, it was probably abused like that. I can't see people spending all that money on a good ATV and go out and abuse the hell out of it. No wonder when they say "Garage Kept" "Adult Owned" Bull ****............
[/b][/quote]
First off this isnt a for sale add...this quad is my buddies and he wont sell it probably never it will be kept. Honestly that maybe damaged the brake pads and my tires which was the point. Thats why we own our quads because they are ours and we can do this. I dont tell you how to abuse your bike.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mainerider @ Nov 15 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well at least no harm was done ! My wife teaches at a school down here and if she would have come to work and saw that the first thing that would have come to mind is which one of these kids did this! You wouldn't expect that from a adult!Also by looking at the pictures in your profile ,looks like you have a nice concrete driveway you could have done this in! Or maybe you didn't want to screw you property up I dunno[/b]
Actually that is my parents house in my profile pictures...as i used there garage to do most of the work on my bike I.E snorkels and ect. We were at my buddies which is and hour and half drive from my home, other wise we would have done it in my laneway. Either way i realize it wasnt smart however im not the one performing the act just filming...i dont think i would have done it unless it was my driveway hence why there isnt a red cat in the video.

·
Registered
401 Posts
i say no harm no foul. if some real damage was caused i can see reason for being upset. as we get older i think we forget about all the stupid things we have done. im sure that all that have commented on this video have done far worse in there day, but luckily was smart enough not record their behavior and if they did record it maybe just smart enough not to show it. to be young and dumb again, those were the days.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
i thought it was cool.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 15 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i thought it was cool.[/b]
Thank you. ppl all around the world do this on the streets with cars and bikes and get praised for it...my buddy does it once with a quad and we are the devils. Personally i dont have a car that can do it nor was this done in front of anyone or endangering anyone.

·
Registered
429 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cabldawg @ Nov 15 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
x2

·
Registered
429 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flushot70 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i say no harm no foul. if some real damage was caused i can see reason for being upset. as we get older i think we forget about all the stupid things we have done. im sure that all that have commented on this video have done far worse in there day, but luckily was smart enough not record their behavior and if they did record it maybe just smart enough not to show it. to be young and dumb again, those were the days.[/b]
well said

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 15 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you. ppl all around the world do this on the streets with cars and bikes and get praised for it...my buddy does it once with a quad and we are the devils. Personally i dont have a car that can do it nor was this done in front of anyone or endangering anyone.
[/b][/quote]

"devils" you are bad people... :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwc @ Nov 15 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Nov 15 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 15 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

"devils" you are bad people... :lol:
[/b][/quote]
Im a very bad person. Dont listen to anything i say :devil_angry:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts