mudlights all the way!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
actually ive seen mudlites go places that the mudzillas couldn't

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Sad to say but my XTR's will go places my buddy cannot with his Mudzillas, and he rides a Polaris 700 with a pipe and clutch kit and mine is only a 500

·
Registered
456 Posts
I voted the executioners.I don't own them due to price. I have a set of mud max(swamp witch knock off) and they have done me right so far but I have some friends with the exec's and they realy do go.If you are a serious mudder and can afford them,they are the tire of choise.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
In truth the best mud tires will either be the outlaws, mudzillas and vampire edls

Its not just the tire that determines how far you will go with a specific tire. The rider also plays a big roll.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have owned many sets of tires, Outlaws, Mudlites, Mud Bugs, TriClaws and I would have to say that the best all around mud tire in my opinion is the TriClaw, it is better suited for all around mudding. I never had a complaint about the TriClaws except you couldnt get them any bigger than a 27" tire.

I will point out that Outlaws are great mud tires as everyone has indicated but if you ride in an area where there are lots of tree roots then the Outlaws are less than exceptional. bang your head

·
Registered
182 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stoneyb1 @ Jan 4 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I will point out that Outlaws are great mud tires as everyone has indicated but if you ride in an area where there are lots of tree roots then the Outlaws are less than exceptional. bang your head[/b]

Im not sure about less than exceptional, the place that I ride has alot of roots and Ive never had any problem if anything it helps pull out. The triclaw is a good "mud" tire but, I dont think its a better "mud" tire than a law. I have been wrong before.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
without a dought laws are the best hands down,zillas 2nd as far as edls go they work well to as long as you have solid ground under you, if its peanut butter mud or bottomless start winchin.
mud bugs work pretty well too

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As far as control goes I'd have to say Zillas Not worthy: they stear better in the mud. It's been tested and proovin so doen't question it :devil_angry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts