Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the first Mud Tech Inc. arched A-Arms. Got them on Saturday and installed them right away. Man do they look awesome! The fitment was dead nuts on. I installed my bushings in them and they are a perfect fit as well. Ball joints went right in...nice and smoothe. I'll tell ya, you can't go wrong with these. 110% pleased with them.

A great side benefit of these is that if you run a lift and your tires do the \ / gig, these arched A-Arms make them go straight | |. I have their 1.5" lift and that with their a-arms is a sweet setup! I'm not sure of the diameter of the material, but I'm guessing 1".

·
Registered
640 Posts
Looks like very nice work. Atv is looking great Sanny!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Our new lower Arched A-arms are made to correct the camber issues on Arctic Cat suspension which is real common when a lift kit is added. This lower A-arms set Costs $500 plus $35 shipping inside the US and is powder coated Black. custom colors can be purchased upon special request and may take longer for delivery. We plan to be able to ship the next few sets in roughly 3 weeks and hope to have more very quickly. We are taking deposits of $100 on the first sets, the rest of the money is due before shipping. These A-arms have no lift built into them they add Clearance Volume and make the bike look great. The major purpose of them is to correct Camber issues. Please Call 607-382-4228 to place your order for these.

Thanks,
Nick
MUDTECHinc.
Custom ATV Fabrication.
607-382-4228

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
They look great, look like they will work well and give some added clearance (like Grizzly style a-arms). I will definately be adding a set in the futre when I have the extra $. Now we just need someone to make cv boot protectors for them.......

·
Registered
445 Posts
you guys really never stop wanting more do you? I may be able to do something as far as a CV boot guard, but IDK. I never really have seen where the stock guards do a dange thing except catch stuff and make it harder to clean.

Nick

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
so do you need a lift for these to work properly or no?
500 for fronts 500 for rears?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I believe 500 for a set (4) and Nick I think he wants 3 sided protection. Really helps here in MN lots of old barb wire lying around. Ive found some twice. Once before 3 sided, with no tare. and once without, and tore a boot.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I may be able to come up with a stick stopper like the stock ones but not 3 sided. they will be aluminum and fasten from the front like stock CV guards. I am going to try an d make a set on the next ones I do here this weekend.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
So are these going to keep the camber in check threw out the travel of the shock..? or when compressed is it going to camber in at the top..?

just wondering, think these will be added to my need list.. :lol: right behind the need to finish my motor so it runs again..lol

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Looks like Hos needs to get a set so he can work his 3-sided magic. These things look great.
JD

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
What Cats do these fit? I know running Cats like mine are hard to come by. Most I think are either dead in a barn or have already been recycled into residential Air Conditioners. Ha ha..get it? AC? I made a funny...

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Those are sweet Nick, I want some of those! Sanny, that is one mean looking quad. Nice Job! thumbguy

·
Registered
778 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwc @ Aug 17 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So are these going to keep the camber in check threw out the travel of the shock..? or when compressed is it going to camber in at the top..?

just wondering, think these will be added to my need list.. :lol: right behind the need to finish my motor so it runs again..lol[/b]
Are you asking if when loaded down will the tires do this / \?? Any suspension will move in that direction if you squat it enough. Sanny has our 2.5" lift and with these lower A-arms his tires are just about | |. We had to find a happy medium for the design so they can be ran without a lift, 1.5" or 2.5" and not be / \ or \ / to much one way. Also these relieve the stress on the lower ball joints when being ran with a lift.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our new lower Arched A-arms are made to correct the camber issues on Arctic Cat suspension which is real common when a lift kit is added. This lower A-arms set Costs $500 plus $35 shipping inside the US and is powder coated Black. custom colors can be purchased upon special request and may take longer for delivery. We plan to be able to ship the next few sets in roughly 3 weeks and hope to have more very quickly. We are taking deposits of $100 on the first sets, the rest of the money is due before shipping. These A-arms have no lift built into them they add Clearance Volume and make the bike look great. The major purpose of them is to correct Camber issues. Please Call 607-382-4228 to place your order for these.

Thanks,
Nick
MUDTECHinc.
Custom ATV Fabrication.
607-382-4228
So I was wondering I was looking in your page and I say the lifts and are they a bracket lift or are they actually a arched a arm cause it just looked like a bracket lift or suspension lift in the pictures and I was just wondering before I go buy some

·
Registered
145 Posts
This is a ten year old post and they are no longer a sponsor on this site

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts