Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to convince my Wife or Husband

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right mud nationals is two months away. How many are going to plan on trying to make the trip to Jacksonville Texas for the biggest, baddest ride. I think it would be kind of cool to have a arctic chat gathering at mud nationals.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
One day I might but that's right around the due date of my first young'en. So this year I'll probably just be making a trip up North for a ride again.
JD

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Hells yeah, I'm taking off work!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the actual date? i'm gonna bring plenty of cats!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starts the 28th of march and will run to that sunday. Look for us. I will be with the biggest baddest cats there.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
nope, i gotta work, again. i get on the boat on the 22nd and stay for 5 weeks.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I'm not sure yet if I'm goin. Depends on what I have going on with school and if I can convince my parents to let us go.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Iam going :D :lol:

·
Registered
782 Posts
gonna be a blast..... I hope to make it right now i am looking for the front 3.6 diff mine kinda crapped out on me my fault did not check the oil level often enough drive shaft seal was bad. Long story short i need one so if anyone has one laying around??? I am still going to mud nats no matter what. Also check out muddy gras http://www.baddrabbit.com/texasredneckgames06.htm

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I'll be there 3-of us are making the trip from New Jersey... Would like to hook up with some riders.. As most of you know i'm an adminstor On HL And i'll be in the group with Scott.. And the HL guys... Can't wait.... See some of you there..... It will be 2-cats and a Bomb...

MArk

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
does anyone have any info on this years events?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Schedule of Events

Monday, March 26th, 2007

Sponsor/Vendor/Exhibitor Move-In Day

Tuesday, March 27th, 2007

Sponsor/Vendor/Exhibitor Move-In Day

Wednesday, March 28th, 2007

8am – Gates open to the public

All Day Open Riding

Thursday, March 29th, 2007

4pm – Bad 2 Da’Bone Show-N-Shine Competition

6pm – Poker Run

Friday, March 30th, 2007

3pm – Team Gorilla Run

7pm – Maxxis Mudda-Cross Competition (Under the Lights)

Saturday, March 31st, 2007

10am – SuperTrapp Mud Bog, Mud Chic Shootout

Immediately Following – Kiddie Bog

7pm – Awards Ceremony

Sunday, April 1st, 2007

Open Riding till you go home!

Booth Move-out begins at noon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just got back from Mud Creek this weekend. That place is insane!! I cannot wait until the event we will be there packing 8 Cats. Just put in for vacation...If they deny it, the I guess they will get a 2 week notice!.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
hahahah.. EXACTIALLY I'M there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
How about riding with a bad Rhino again? You up for it Pete? We will be there Thurs about noon.

I hopefully will have the cam and the new piston in by then. GO DEEP!!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We will hook up again. I will be there on thursday afternoon friday morning. I will be with all the gorilla guys if you can find ODB big orange cat you will find me. Be ready because I am ready to go deep.
Pete

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now that is a love for our sport. You must have a great new bride for her to agree to that. I think she is a keeper.
:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
She owns a Polaris Predator 500 Dale Jr. edition that she had before I met her. Once I saw it would go nowhere except for flat ground, i sold my Mustang and bought my 2007 650 H1 for the real riding.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That looks so fun and looks like I would need that backrest done. Work would not be a problem but I just looked and see a Cal 3 test April 2 :angry_mad: Maybe I could study ahead of time and take it early, hmm.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
well come to the Muddy gras instead jason. it's in like two weeks...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.