Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I did alot of back and forth but I finally decided on MST's. They should be here by Friday and I hope to get them mounted by Saturday and get some saddle time in. :super_happy: I went with the 26".
JD

·
Registered
232 Posts
thats the tires I want but shipping up here will kill me and not make it worth it.. I think I am going to have to go with the 589's since thats whats in stock around here..

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
MST's are the best if you ask me! FOr what I would use anyway. When I get another AC it will have MST's!!!! :chug:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Congrats when you get pics put them up. 2in lift is under development.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Finally talked the wife into it, or does she know yet? HAHA But seriously, you didn't want me to have to pull you out with my wittle 400 this weekend. I kid, I kid. See you this weekend,
Jerry

·
Registered
434 Posts
Kancoyote.I just had to cancell my order this morning on the mst's.The wife didnt know and there is not a thing wrong with the swamplites i got so i will just sell my swamps and rims and then get them.They are some awesome tires and to know i was that close kills me.But i was headed down a nother road of troulbe once she found out.You would think after 17.5 yrs of marriage i would ve thought of that be fore all that guilt got me.Anyway have fun on those cool new meats let me know how they end up being

·
Registered
232 Posts
anyone get any good deals on the MSTs and want to check shipping to Alaska I need some new tires the Stockers after 100 miles just dont cut it in 3 feet of snow........ plus the typical AC Stocker leakage for no apparent reason...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jerry, she asked me when I was going to order them, so I said "right now." Dad really liked the look of your 589's on the rims. They're still in the bed of his truck and your Cat is up on a railroad tie and some 2x6's in the garage. I had Becker's put them on for $6 each. You'll need to reslime though.
I looked hard at 589's and Swamps then I called highlifter they gave me the MST's for about $20 above the best Swamplite price I found, including shipping. You might call them Stryker and find out. The UPS site shows that they have arrived so I'm going to pick them up and I'll have them on before the day is out.
JD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts