Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the new trailer for Mountain and the Mud 2 and the cats are WELL represented..

I was riding with the group doing the rock crawling - was shot at the Fordyce Trail in Northern Cal.

Most of the mudding stuff was shot with the High Lifter team.

Video Link

·
Registered
321 Posts
It looks like an awesome video!!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Awesome video. Very cool footage.
JD

·
Registered
741 Posts
ordered my copy last night. can't wait for it to come out now.. Woohoooo..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a post from Thomas Opre over at Tahoe Films, that someone on this board asked him to stop posting commercial stuff on this site and asked for some $$..

First off, "I" posted it, not Thomas Opre. I knew of the film saw the last one and "thought" the FINE folks here would enjoy knowing there was a new film featuring Utility Quads (specifically AC).

IF anyone has an issue with this please ask the poster about it, instead of accusing an innocent person of something they had NOTHING to do with.

I know Thomas does sponsor sites that drive business to him.. maybe ask him to do a banner ad..

Just my .02$

·
Registered
14 Posts
Personally, I appreciate the heads up on the video. Would not have known anything about it had it not been for this post. I just ordered mine :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Got a post from Thomas Opre over at Tahoe Films, that someone on this board asked him to stop posting commercial stuff on this site and asked for some $$..

First off, "I" posted it, not Thomas Opre. I knew of the film saw the last one and "thought" the FINE folks here would enjoy knowing there was a new film featuring Utility Quads (specifically AC).

IF anyone has an issue with this please ask the poster about it, instead of accusing an innocent person of something they had NOTHING to do with.

I know Thomas does sponsor sites that drive business to him.. maybe ask him to do a banner ad..

Just my .02$[/b]

Thanks for posting this I just ordered a copy. As for the other issue tell them to got F them self. It is no different (sp) than me posting or anyone posting the newest and latest tire, clutch kit. filter, oil and so on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts