Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Happy new year.

does anyone know what mods need to be done to put hand gaurd's on a '04 mountain cat with stock bars. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nothing really, just make sure that the guards you buy come with mounts for 3/4' bars. Should just bolt on easily.

·
Registered
317 Posts
just dont pinch your wiring for the grip heaters and such, I already been that route.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Cat also says a set of plastic mounts that bolt right on to the throttle block and brake assemdly deal. I've been really happy with them and have hit plenty of tree branches with acerbis handgaurds mounted on them and no problems.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
will these suggestions also work on an 06 M5?

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ndmtnsledder @ Jan 1 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Cat also says a set of plastic mounts that bolt right on to the throttle block and brake assemdly deal. I've been really happy with them and have hit plenty of tree branches with acerbis handgaurds mounted on them and no problems.[/b]
Those are the type I have and I find them way better than the crappy bar mount set up most handguards use.

·
Registered
795 Posts
[/quote ]The style made by Cat that atttach to the throttle and brake assembly will work perfect.
I have them on my M7.

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
[/quote ]The style made by Cat that atttach to the throttle and brake assembly will work perfect.
I have them on my M7.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts