Off to Medicine Hat today.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Morning Gang,

Someone had a bad day. I always wonder how those crossover accidents happen. It is not easy to get a big rig through all that real estate upright. Tracks look like he didn't roll until the very end. BTW, if you took a picture of that down here, it would include miles of backed up traffic and enough flashing lights to make the moon glow.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts
It just happened when I rolled up. I stopped to make sure everyone was ok

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Geez Doorfx, I have to laugh when I see a warning like that on something odd. You know there is a reason for the warning. :oops:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Morning all! Quite the assortment of foreign pictures there guys. Been up north fishing and out of touch with all since Friday. Hard fishing in the cold, wet and windy conditions for the last 5 days. Finally saw the sun yesterday but still windy. All in all had a great time, had a few fish fry’s and have some to take home.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts
Morning peeps
Back from the “Hat” and on to Saskatoon. I guess I’ll be “running back to Saskatoon” lol for you guess you fans

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Morning peeps
Back from the “Hat” and on to Saskatoon. I guess I’ll be “running back to Saskatoon” lol for you guess you fans
Who

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Morning Gang,

No fishing for this cat. We must have had some pretty good wind though. I had a lot of debris to clean up around the place. Temps have been running pretty cool at night already down here. Might be a challenge for the corn to finish pushing yields. The stuff likes heat and the late planting hasn't helped.

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Morning Gang,

Today is the kickoff of our local state fair. It is pretty large event with over two mill visiting last year. I'm close enough to see the fireworks every night. So, I pretty much live in fair mode trying to get around.
That isn't the important part though. For me it is the first big signal that winter is coming.
Schedule as follows,
State Fair,
Haydays,
Harvest,
Get machines ready for snow.
Winter. 😁
Not a bad schedule if you like winter. We'll have to see if mother nature follows her part.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts
Morning gang
Raining here today, good for the lawn.
Schedule change, next week Lethbridge, following week Saskatoon then camping, wheeling for six days on the long weekend !!
IMG_0494.JPG

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Morning all! Heading home today after a week up north. 4 days of “rest” at home then off the BC to pick up my son after his 4 month university co-op stint with Amazon. Summer has flown by.

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Morning Gang,
660catman, Looks like you aren't the only one helping move this weekend. Been on the road a lot the past few days and I've seen more rental trucks than I've ever noticed. Must be a good weekend to move?
I'm always cautious around those things. I know that no one drives them on a regular basis. Bigger than their normal daily driver too. I like to give them plenty of caution and room.
Summer has flown by this year.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Morning all! Lawn maintenance is at a standstill now as the grass has stopped growing without any rain. Haven’t seen so many cracks in the lawn and big ones too. Garden weeds were dead after spraying them so that’s tilled now. Leaves are turning and falling already it’s so dry!!! Wife made 12 jars of salsa yesterday and couple of spaghetti sauces. Today we’re doing jars of tomato sauce to use however needed.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts
Morning ,
I’ve been lucky the last twenty years, i haven’t helped anyone move! Lol
Lawn is 1/2 and 1/2 that needs to be mowed or not.
Picked up a couple generators, smokin deal at a liquidation sale.

·
Super Moderator
8,351 Posts
Morning Gang,
More power to you Doorfx. :p Do you repair generators? Might be a good side business. I know a buddy had a heck of a time finding someone to fix his generator. It was not cheap either.

No salsa making around here this year. I did find a couple of tomato plants in the yard.
20190826_084021.jpg

The picture paints a sad story for a couple of reasons. Those plants don't have a chance of producing. Too late. It also shows how often I have had a fire in the pit this summer. :( I don't have a clue how those things even started growing in that spot.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts
Yes I buy them , fix them up and sell them. If they are too bad I part them out and sell the parts , or use them to fix the next ones.

·
Administrator
35,587 Posts
Morning gang,
Sunny day in Lethbridge AB.
leave on Thursday for a few days camping around the James river nw of Sundre Ab.
We are so lucky to have the Rockies in our backyard.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Morning!! Sunny in Medicine Hat too! Short lunch stop in Calgary with relatives then off to Kamloops through those beautiful Rockies. Have fun camping doorfx.

56221 - 56240 of 56333 Posts