·
Administrator
35,591 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,352 Posts
Morning Gang,
Doorfx, more beautiful scenery. Looks like some fun riding too. :thumbsup:
I was starting to get excited for the upcoming cat video festival coming to town. Then, I found out it wasn't Arctic Cat. :sad_old: I guess I'll have to find some other wonderfully exciting thing to do.

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Morning All! So what do you all think of the new look? It's different and it will take some getting used to. Most times I'm using Tapatalk which doesn't change a thing for looks. I did have a hiccup of not being able to login with Tapatalk but that's fixed now. Mornings are cool now but days have still been hot. A cooler week is in store for us. That's ok as I have some trees to trim all the dead stuff off of.

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
Morning all
Pictures are all messed up but using tapatalk not much has changed. I will have to ban one of you to see if my super powers still wok lol

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
Morning all
Pictures are all messed up but using tapatalk not much has changed. I will have to ban one of you to see if my super powers still wok lol
Well your typing skills don’t wok, I mean work lol. Must be that Samsung device you have!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tapatalk is now back to normal for me. I think the website is a bit odd looking. No easy way I’ve seen yet to show “unread messages” or “new posts”?

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
Morning all
Well first week back at wok, was tough. Good thing there is a long weekend coming and I booked three extra days

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
IMG_0473.JPG

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
IMG_0453.JPG

·
Super Moderator
8,352 Posts
Morning Gang,

Geez, I take a week off and I can't read anymore. 🙃 Changes are big.
I'll get used to things again with a little practice.
20190811_055459.jpg

Sometimes, just using a toilet can be a learning experience. 😊

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
Yes foreign countries can be an experience. Did you have to pay?

·
Super Moderator
8,352 Posts
Morning Gang,
Doorfx, No rotating seat on that one. ;) Only had to pay one time during this trip. We got caught up in an Autobahn mess and spent hours at a road stop. They were charging almost a buck for the privilege. Most of the time we are staying with family and friends when we go.
Did a little grilling with the tools at hand.
20190811_101742.jpg

That setup worked pretty good. It was still nice to get home and visit my old grill friend.

It's also interesting to travel about once we hit the ground. Planes, trains, automobiles, and plain old walking.
20190813_102635.jpg

This visit was a bit more challenging. The Autobahn situation caused us to wait for hours. It was a pretty bad mess and we were hit by debris that basically ended driving that car. Run flats can only do so much.(No one in our group was injured, we were lucky. It was a high speed pileup.)
The next day was mostly train. We ended up delayed for some time while they cleared an old WWII bomb. The diffusing ran much longer than planned with that situation. People don't like to leave their homes sometimes. :whistle: It is a little frustrating in those situations. Generally, there is plenty of advance notice, and you can plan travel around the removal. That one just ran late. Everyone left waiting then has to cram into the alternate travel options. It can get interesting.

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
Nice!! It is awesome to see the world !

·
Super Moderator
8,352 Posts
Morning All,
Nice!! It is awesome to see the world !
It is nice to see new things.
Sometimes you see the same ol things too.
20190815_053048.jpg

Goose nuggets everywhere. Funny how people not used to the geese reacted. Most were afraid of the aggressive behavior. I just watched for the goose nuggets when walking. ;)

56201 - 56220 of 56335 Posts