Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on Arctic Insider, that there will be another Catalyst information release on tuesday 12/6. Interesting stuff

Registered
I thought I saw a comment that there was more information on Arctic Cat's web site, but I don't see much yet. Arctic Insider did a good job with his write up, but it's still a little light on details.

2024 ARCTIC CAT CATALYST 鈥 FURTHER INFORMATION RELEASED, ArcticInsider

There were a few nuggets in there, however:
  • Adjustable center distance for the new belt drive for different gearing options and belt replacment
  • New design for the heat exchanger
  • "Low-thermal conductive running boards" (is this a fancy way of saying carbon fiber?)
  • Bottom of the belt case moved back, which moves the rear suspension back, too
  • New steering rack that gives riders more leverage

Registered
Snow Tech had a nice writeup in their latest issue, but I don't see it on their web site yet. Anybody else see it?

Does it sound like just the three models - M, Riot and ZR-rxc - or does anybody think they'll branch out with others, like a full lineup of ZR's or different track options, for example?

Haven't heard jack about their gauge cluster, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the last thing to be ready for a February reveal.

Registered
Snow Tech had a nice writeup in their latest issue, but I don't see it on their web site yet. Anybody else see it?

Does it sound like just the three models - M, Riot and ZR-rxc - or does anybody think they'll branch out with others, like a full lineup of ZR's or different track options, for example?

Haven't heard jack about their gauge cluster, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were the last thing to be ready for a February reveal.
Will be different versions of every model. Colors, shock packages etc. The RCX is going to be in the color shown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts