Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went up last sunday and wednesday 12 and 15 was awsome wednesday was great good fluff in the backcountry 2.5-3.5 feet had alot of fun in the trees and untouched powder, my freind dropped a 15' or so cliff, has anyone been out to play how was there trip where did you go :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Monte Cristo is my stompin' grounds but had to go try out Fairview this weekend. Mom lives in Moroni so hey, free room and board!
one word..... absolutely bottomless! Couple feet new on top Skyline! A little scary around the steep stuff. Loose sluffs dropping and sliding around Horseshoe and a couple other chutes and hills. Planning on hitting Uinta's when the avy conditions chill out a bit.
Good to hear about Monte. after this storm over the weekend, I may have to call in "sick" tuesday or wednesday!
Everyone Please be careful on the hills. too many people have already died in avalanches! We don't need to loose any more!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats good to know, ill be in utah next weekend, went wed and thur up in the ruby mountains, it was epic snowing both days with 4-5 feet soft fluffy pow

·
Registered
85 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Triplextreme @ Mar 4 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just did Monte Cristo today.
Totally unfrigginbelievable!!!
No as much snow as previous years but the new snow up there is incredible!
On the weekends, Get there early or park down the road! The parking lot was PACKED![/b]
You heading out there tomorrow? I think my me and my "group" might be out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts