Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you think about adding mods to your sleds guys this is the way it is, you add anything to you motor even just the y pipe you are flowing more air and need more fuel or will blow the motor by leaning it out you have to do it all or nothing or sit on the side of the trail waiting for a tow, more air flow from stock needs more fuel, did you think that getting 12 more hps was going to be just $150.00 not you have to buy the other stuff to make it happin to make it run right and make it last, its the same as drag racing like i have been doing for 30 years adding headers to a race motor to make it right you have to go up in jet sizes there for the boondocker box is what makes fuel flow am i right, and remember about changing air box to flow more, same thing more fuel, trust me guys i don,t sell this stuff and have nothing to gain by telling you anything, but i know we paid alot of money to ride these sleds and they are no fun sitting in the barn, so listin to what the pros tell you like i see 1 guy on hear with the dyno runs he would be the 1 to tell you what you have to do in makeing the mods right anyway keep it moving and have fun

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
still trying diff settings on the boondocker ported with pipe top settings 7250 15s across 7800 18s across fuel flow meter topend around 7-8.5 getting only 118-119 topend mph ,,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts