Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went up to Moosehead Lake to ride last week, and had a slight chain case porblem. I ordered a few parts while trying to catch a fish with little to no luck. I had ordered a drive shaft off of a 98 powder special with 8 tooth drivers, a 144" camoplast track with 2" paddles off a 98 summit, 144" extensions from Tracks USA, new sliders, new chain case side drive shaft bearing, new lower 19 tooth gear since I chipped to teeth off. All this should be here by next tuesday and the sled is already torn down, just add a few parts and ride! All those parts delivered/picked up for under $600, so I'm happy with that price. It sat before stretched out to 136 with a ripsaw 1.25 track, which wasn't enough for me haha. Here's the previous stance..I love the crossfire bumper on the back..

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, i finally got the sled finished for this winter, just in time for it to be 50 degrees and no snow haha. But i figured I'd post up a picture of the results. I hope you guys think it came out ok, this was the first track swap I've done by myself. I think I'm going to put on a new tunnel extension this summer to put on a gas rack.

144'' with 2'' paddles. Rockerdude

1 - 3 of 3 Posts