Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy holidays. Even though times are tough, jobs are scarce, we still have it better than our GI's overseas spending the holidays without their family & friends. Happy Holidays & may God bless you all & your familys. :Merry_Christmas_2:

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
I'm going to chime in here, too. I'd also like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas :Wreath: :baum3:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
old timer^^^ you still have the vtwin?
merry christmas guys and girls,, lets hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday
a special thanks and merry christmas to all the troops.

:XmasTree:

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Quite impressed of everyone here actually saying "Merry Christmas" I am tired of those who try to be politically correct by saying happy Holidays instead when It's been Christmas for 2009 years. Far longer then the time this has been a holiday. Anymore those business that insist on saying happy holidays do NOT get my business this time of year.

Merry Christmas to everyone as well

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wyo_H1_Cat @ Dec 22 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Quite impressed of everyone here actually saying "Merry Christmas" I am tired of those who try to be politically correct by saying happy Holidays instead when It's been Christmas for 2009 years. Far longer then the time this has been a holiday. Anymore those business that insist on saying happy holidays do NOT get my business this time of year.

Merry Christmas to everyone as well[/b]

Very well said..

</span>MERRY CHRISTMAS :XmasTree:

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wyo_H1_Cat @ Dec 22 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I agree with you. That said.....

Merry Christmas All

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
I tried to fix the last post severeal times. It is supposed to sat Merry Christmas All, in large red lettters

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gymppi @ Dec 22 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wyo_H1_Cat @ Dec 22 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you. That said.....

Merry Christmas All

Like this. make sure the text you want to color and or change size is inside the [Start Brackets] and the [/End brackets]

[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Ho Ho Ho :D

and Merry Chistmas to all

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catwalkin @ Dec 22 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
old timer^^^ you still have the vtwin?
merry christmas guys and girls,, lets hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday
a special thanks and merry christmas to all the troops.

:XmasTree:[/b]

No, got rid of the V-2 a couple years ago, glad I did too. I was talking to a guy that knows it,
the frame busted all to pieces, in like 7 places I was told. Plus there was a fire and burnt a few wires,
the engine is still strong but she is a mess by the sounds of it.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to everyone

·
Registered
394 Posts
merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy holiday :chug: Cat happy

·
Registered
245 Posts
Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Jesus is the reason! Merry Christmas! :XmasTree: :Wreath: :Small_tree: :Tree_13: :baum3: :Merry_Christmas_2: :Small_santa:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts